Saturday, August 1, 2009

Library Thing

Now this is a site that I love. I've been playing on it for half the day now. This was probably the easiest site to join. Put in a username and password and you're in. I started out by adding books I own. This alone could become an obsession. Let's see how long it takes me to put all the books in my personal library into Library Thing. Then I joined a couple of groups and posted some comments. I love the idea of a group for book lovers. I want to put a plug in here for goodreads. I love this website and would encourage everybody to check it out. I have teacher friends who are using this site with their students. Anyway, it's two thumbs up for Library Thing. Again, I don't know how much time I'll have to devote to it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment