Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Podcasts

Being a very visual person, I'm not fond of audio books. I have to say I feel the same way about podcasts. I much prefer videos and don't know why people wouldn't prefer to see and hear information rather than just hearing it. I know that there are teachers at my school that use podcasts successfully so I can understand that there is a purpose for them. I can see using them for information or short booktalks, but my attention span can't deal with some of the longer podcasts I found. So I listened to the shorter ones. I had high hopes for the booktalks I found but frankly wasn't overwhelmed or tempted to go check the books out. The audio quality was good though. Even so, I can't imagine subscribing to any of the podcasts I listened to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment