Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reflection

I have to say that this has been a good use of my time this summer. Web 2.0 is not the mystery to me that it was in the past. I wish every librarian in my district had participated. I like the idea of exploring these sites on my own rather than sitting in workshops. My favorite thing was Facebook since I had already discovered it. My least favorite thing was probably Library Worm. I enjoyed discovering Library Thing and Delicious and plan to keep using these. I set up two accounts for Delicious and hope to be able to share bookmarks with colleagues when school starts again. I wish Goodreads had been on here. I know teachers that are already using it successfully in their classrooms. I've already established an account there, it has book discussions, and a place to keep track of all the books you've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment